Our philosophy at Truk Noslen Productions can be summarized by these few basic tenets:
• If you cannot make money doing what you love, then you might as well be broke.
• Money’s nice to have, but having it doesn’t make you better than anyone else.
• The world is in pretty sad shape. Don’t make it worse.
• Look in the mirror and tell me God doesn’t have a sense of humor.
• Don’t kill it unless you plan to eat it.
• If it wasn’t funny the first time, it probably never will be.
• Being delusional is vastly underrated.
• There is no such thing as a large pizza.
Truk Noslen Productions was founded in 1978 to promote the creative endeavors of
Mr. Noslen and his cohorts, and to preserve the artistic integrity of those endeavors
in the face of crass commercialism.
Over the years, however, we have evolved to the point of foregoing all the
high-minded crap and doing pretty much whatever we feel like.